Invesco Global Real Estate
Objective And StrategyObjective
Total return through growth of capital and current income.
The Fund seeks to meet its objective by investing, normally, at least 80% of its assets in securities of real estate and real estate-related companies, including real estate investment trusts (REITs).
Tax Inefficient Fund
* This portfolio invests in securities of foreign issuers which involves risks not typically associated with domestic issuers, including currency fluctuations and the possibility of political and economic instability. Emerging markets involve risks in addition to those generally associated with foreign securities, because political and economic structures in many emerging markets may be undergoing significant evolution and rapid development.
* This portfolio invests (or may invest) in securities of companies with micro-, small-, or mid-capitalization. Any investment in micro-, small-, or mid-capitalization companies involves greater risk than that customarily associated with investments in larger, more established companies because of the greater business risks of smaller size, limited markets and financial resources, narrower product lines, and frequent lack of management depth. As such, micro- or small-cap companies may be more subject to erratic and abrupt market movements than securities of larger, more established companies.
* This portfolio is subject to the risks of concentrating a portfolio in a specific sector of the market. Changes in the specific sector will have a significant effect on the portfolio's net asset value.
* The portfolio invests substantial assets in real estate investment trusts (REITS) that present risks not associated with investing in stock.
Global Real Estate03/1998
- Fund Prospectus and Other Forms