Virtus Duff & Phelps Real Estate Securities
Objective And StrategyObjective
Capital appreciation and income with approximately equal emphasis.
Under normal circumstances, the series invests at least 80% of its assets in publicly traded real estate investment trusts (REITs) and companies that are principally engaged in the real estate industry.
Tax Inefficient Fund
* This portfolio is non-diversified, with the potential to invest a greater portion of its assets in a limited number of companies. Consequently, this portfolio may have more risk as changes in the value of a single security may have a more significant effect on the portfolio's net asset value.
* This portfolio is subject to the risks of concentrating a portfolio in a specific sector of the market. Changes in the specific sector will have a significant effect on the portfolio's net asset value.
* The portfolio invests substantial assets in real estate investment trusts (REITS) that present risks not associated with investing in stock.
* The value of your investment in a Fund is based on the net asset value ("NAV") of the underlying funds and, in turn, the securities that the underlying funds hold. The Funds are subject to the risk that one or more underlying funds will not perform as expected or will under perform other similar funds or that the combination of underlying funds selected by the Funds' investment will not perform as expected. The Funds will be exposed to all of the risk of an investment in the underlying Funds.
- Fund Prospectus and Other Forms